Saturday, November 29, 2008

BM Journal: Mother Moon Sister Sun



The Mother Moon Sister Sun journal was fun to contribute to. I played around with some collage on my first image, and then drew body people that I like to create now and again. They are these generic individuals who usually hae a spiral or a heart on their dancing bodies, and in this case are holding up a sun and a moon.


This third image is my favorite contribution in this particular Book Mooch Journal so far. It's by Book Mooch member 2littlewings. From checking out her profile, I found out that she does some really awesome art on Etsy and her name is Erin. So, be sure to check her creative genius out.
If you would like to participate and add your own personal touch to this BMJournal, you will first need to sign up for a free account at Book Mooch where you can swap books and art journals.

No comments: