Thursday, November 27, 2008

BMJournal: 101 Ways To Be A Great Mom


Here's my second contribution to the Book Mooch Journals pool. I found this "101 Ways" series of three books at Dollar General in Howell and picked them up. Perfect for altering, and this book will make a fun gift for some mom I know depending on how it all turns out!

Again, this this one, I have no idea where the cartoon is from to credit it. It was in a folder of clips from the newspaper that I found amusing at one point. Family is about togetherness, and often that means toughing out the rough spots and ending up "at the edge of a hideous sea of weeds."

The image on the back cover is a cartoon from Rose Is Rose.

If you would like to participate in this altered book project, you will have to be a Book Mooch member. It's easy and free to sign up.

No comments: