Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BMJournal: 101 Ways To Relax And Reduce Stress



This is the first Book Mooch Journal I am sending off into the unknown world of Book Mooch Journalers. This book simply begged to be altered and I'm certain the creative moochers out there will share their own unique ways to relax and reduce stress, which no doubt include reading books.

I wish I could give adequate credit to the monkeys jumping on the couch cartoon I placed on the cover, but alas it was in a folder of clippings that didn't include the rest of it. It's from the newspaper and signed MT. Best I can do on that. I do not know anything about the cartoon on the back except that it made my youngest son belly laugh and it came from a newspaper, most liekly syndicated in the Detroit News.

If you would like to participate in this altered book project, you will have to be a Book Mooch member. It's easy and free to sign up.

No comments: